A Psychologist's Seven Secrets For Making Big Changes Successfully
Do you want to make a big change in your life? Lose weight? Run a 5k? Get into graduate school? Travel more?
This book is a step-by-step guide to get you from "wishing" your goals would come true to actually making it happen. I cover seven science-based strategies to help you make big transformations in your life.
You can get the free journal (including 10 bonus pages about how to set SMART goals) here!
Talk It Out: How to Find the Right Therapist and Get What You Need to Feel Better
Thinking about going to therapy for the first time but not sure how to start? Or have you already been to therapy but felt like it didn’t help?
The book Talk It Out: How to Find the Right Therapist and Get What You Need to Feel Better, will take you through everything you need to know about therapy from start to finish.
In this book, you'll learn about:
- How to figure out if you might need therapy
- The best search strategies for actually finding a therapist
- What good ethical therapy SHOULD and SHOULD NOT look like
- What to do if therapy isn't going well
Free Companion Workbook and Journaling Guide
This workbook will help you develop a plan that makes you feel much more confident about engaging in therapy. This will help you:
- Clarify what's been bothering you
- Think about what (if anything) might be holding you back from therapy
- Choose the right therapy and therapist to match YOUR needs
- Guide you through how to find therapists and what to say when calling them
- Help you organize an action plan if therapy isn't going as well as you'd like
A Simple 7 Day Email Series to Help You Feel Better Sooner
If you're feeling low or overwhelmed, I've made a simple series of emails to help. It's free, easy, and pretty straightfoward.
Every day, for seven days in a row, you'll get a short email from me with one simple strategy to help you feel better.